Thursday, July 8, 2010

Del Shannon - New Orleans (Mardi Gras)/I Think I Love You/Gemini - 1968 (from original vinyl)

Del Shannon - New Orleans (Mardi Gras) - 1968 (from original vinyl)

artmaniac53 | January 03, 2009

LP:The Further Adventures Of Charles Westover
Label:Liberty Records INC. Stereo LST-7539
1968
Los Angeles,California,U.S.A.
This is the psychedelic album of Del Shannon and an all time favorite one for me.It's a kind of music that i can hear on and on!
The song dedicated to my friend Christoforos who gave me material from his jurney last year in New Orleans (lucky man!)
Thanks for visiting this channel.
Enjoy this fantastic song!

(or watch this song at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2pnq51VjQ0 )


I Think I Love You _ Del Shannon





Del Shannon-Gemini

From the 1968 album`The Further Adventures of Charles Westover`

Posted via email from ttexed's posterous

2 comments:

  1. Amazing songs, however "I Think I Love You" was disabled and can't be seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops! Yeah it was for some reason...
    I just replaced it with another youtube of that song...
    Thanks for pointing that out, Andy...
    T

    ReplyDelete