Sunday, July 4, 2010

Magic Carpet Burn: Show Time '67 Annual - Ed "Big Daddy" Roth, George Barris, Dean Jeffries & Others

http://magiccarpetburn.blogspot.com/2010/06/show-time-67-annual-ed-big-daddy-...

Magic Carpet Burn

SATURDAY, JUNE 12, 2010

Show Time '67 Annual - Ed "Big Daddy" Roth, George Barris, Dean Jeffries & Others


In December of 1966 this touring auto show came to the Houston Colisseum. Although it is not featured in this catalog, the Batmobile was there also. I wanted to see it, and my father actually took me. My brother and mother were probably there too, but I don't remember for sure. I was 7. Just another treasured item I have managed to hang onto all these years. For more awesome Kustom Kar Kulture, check out The Magnetic Brain. For awesome Hot Rod & Surf music to go with all this stuff, check out The Black Sea Surfer.
...
You might also like:

TIME TO ROCK AGAIN TIME

Tales of the Bizarro World - The Kookie Super Ape!

With Some Comics, The Ads Are Better Than The Stories...

Posted via email from ttexed's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment