Friday, May 21, 2010

Ebay: Steel Rok Presents punk kbd Nervebreakers' Tex, Hugh Beaumont Exp.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Steel-Rok-Presents-punk-kbd-Nervebreakers-Hugh-Beaumont-/...

 

Steel Rok Presents punk kbd Nervebreakers' Tex E, Hugh Beaumont Exp

Up for grabs is the ultra-rare STEEL ROK PRESENTS cassette only compilation. Probably most famous fer the inclusion of tracks by King Coffey’s pre-Butthole Surfers band, the Hugh Beaumont Experience, but also featuring Tex Edwards in his post-Nervebreakers band, Tex and the Saddle Tramps. The real surprise here, however, is that the other bands are really good too, Dark Tomorrow in particular.

The condition of the tape itself is VG+, played great in my machine. The housing and J-card and tape labels however are pretty ragged out…both have some stains and show some pretty major wear. Both can still be read but overall, a Good + seems about correct. Because of this, I start the bidding low. This one doesn’t turn up very often. I know b\c I searched fer YEARS before I found it. More rarities up fer grabs so check my other auctions.

BONUS!: I not only include the cassette itself, but a CD of the very cassette being sold, recorded with the utmost care (proper levels,  azimuth correction) so you’ll never have to risk yer machine eating this VERY RARE compilation…I had the Cone Johnson 7” years before I got my hands on this one!...

Paypal Only please, unless contacting me first.

Priority Domestic shipping is $4.85, International shipping is $8.00

Payment must be received within 7 days or item will be put back up fer bid, ok?...

 

 

Posted via web from ttexed's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment