Friday, June 19, 2009

Jayne Mansfield's Pink Palace

"...Collected from the internet I was intrigued at the idea of a pink mansion with hearts everywhere so I've been trying to collect as many photos as possible of a house that no longer exists ..."

(FROM GINGER<3 br="" flicker="" on="">
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lovelynerd/2290758318/in/set-72157603982992399/

Jayne Mansfield's Pink Palace

Jayne Mansfield's Heart Pool
Her handy husband had tiled "I love you Jaynie" in gold on the bottom


Jayne Mansfield's Pink Bathroom
Featuring pink shag walls and heart shaped jacuzzi tub with pink marble backsplash


Jayne Mansfield in her heart tub


Jayne Mansfield's red office

Collected from the internet I was intrigued at the idea of a pink mansion with hearts everywhere so I've been trying to collect as many photos as possible of a house that no longer exists

No comments:

Post a Comment