Wednesday, December 22, 2010

ERNEST TUBB – BLUE CHRISTMAS

Amplify’d from unclegil.blogspot.com
Uncle Gil


Merry Christmas, You All!

ERNEST TUBB – BLUE CHRISTMAS - Decca LP 74518
01 - Rudolph The Red-nosed Reindeer
02 - Blue Snowflakes
03 - We Need God For Christmas
04 - Christmas Is Just Another Day For Me
05 - Christmas Island
06 - White Christmas
07 - Blue Christmas
08 - Merry Texas Christmas, You All!
09 - Lonely Christmas Eve
10 - I'll Be Walking The Floor This Christmas
11 - C-h-r-i-s-t-m-a-s
12 - I'm Trimming My Christmas Tree

*****
_
Posted by Billy K
Vinyl rip, poor covers
RE-POST as a request from duke 4172
.
Read more at unclegil.blogspot.com
 

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to see a re-post of this album.

    I have the LP; I just don't have a way to transfer it to digital.

    Thanks,
    EB

    ReplyDelete